Perfect location! The condo has a 92 walk score. Cityline is across the street from Whole Foods market, Starbucks, CVS. It is within walking distance of a number of diverse restaurants, shopping options, and Tenley Metro Station. The Cityline at Tenley was built in 2005 by Roadside Development in partnership with Madison Marquette. The 6 story building features 204 units distinguished by floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive views of the city.
This bright and sunny condo offers many features for ideal living.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the dining and living room
- Brand new carpet in the bedroom
- High ceilings
- Freshly painted
- Granite counter tops with stainless steel GE appliances
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Two large closets in the bedroom
- Office nook
- 1 covered and assigned parking space
- Beautiful views of the city and the sunset
- Entrance to Tenley Metro through the parking garage
- 24 hour front desk
- Fitness center
- Meeting room
- Pet friendly
- On-site professional management
- 2 courtyards on the second floor
Condo Fee: $384/month that includes custodial service maintenance, exterior building maintenance, management, master insurance, reserve funds, snow removal, trash removal, sewer, parking fee.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $3,724
Square Footage (per tax records): 743
Asking Price: $479,000