Here is what my client had to say: I highly recommend Shiva as a realtor. She helped me sell a home and buy a home. She is very knowledgeable, conscientious, warm and patient. I lucked out and met Shiva at an Open House she was hosting. She is not at all pushy but instead knows what’s on the market and she got to know me quickly so she took me to appropriate homes for sale. When I changed my views of what I wanted, she switched easily. She was masterful in dealing with buyers, sellers, mortgage brokers and appraisers as well as with other realtors. She kept on top of it all, with grace and skill. I’ve bought and sold many properties and I’d use her again in a flash.
Designed with modern vitality and enduring style, Midtown Bethesda North was built in 2007 by KSI. The 20-story building has 230 units with enclosed garage parking in one of the best locations in zip 20852.
This spacious two bedroom condo offers many features for ideal living.
- Light filled condo with open floor plan
- Hardwood floors throughout
- High ceilings
- Formal entry
- Granite counter tops with stainless steel GE appliances
- Full size washer and dryer
- Large closets (3 in master bedroom) and storage space
- Custom built-ins
- 2 parking spaces (#174 and #180) valued at $15,000 each and included in the sales price
- A few blocks from Twinbrook Metro, easy access to Rockville Pike, 270 & 495
- Steps from an array of shopping and dining (Target, Giant, Starbucks, Whole Foods, Trader Joes) & excitement and expansion of Pike & Rose
- 24 hour front desk
- 20th floor Skybox featuring pool, landscaped sun deck, grill, plus party room with catering kitchen
- Cafe Lounge
- Media/Theater room
- Billiard room
- Elegant library and conference room
- State of the art conference room
- Fully-serviced guest suite
- Pets welcome
Condo Fee: $808/month that includes custodial service maintenance, exterior building maintenance, management, master insurance, reserve funds, gas, water, snow removal, trash removal, sewer.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $4,741
Square Footage (per tax records): 1,529
Asking Price: $524,900