The Short Version:
- Born and raised in 3 continents…Asia, Europe, and North America
- Lived in DC Metropolitan area since 1982
- Graduate of University of Maryland – B.S. in Accounting
- Became a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) in 1991
- Worked as an auditor, tax consultant, and comptroller for 9 years
- Started up a fashion boutique with my family
- Member of GCAAR and NAR
- Licensed in MD, DC, VA
- Core values: honesty, integrity, knowledge, and responsiveness
THE LONG VERSION:
I have lived in Washington Metropolitan area for 27 years, and I know its many neighborhoods and communities. For 9 years I worked as a CPA and for several years I ran a family owned fashion boutique in Bethesda, MD. I entered the field of real estate a few years ago and it is the most exciting thing I have ever done professionally.
My educational background and my experience as a CPA and business owner endowed me with the analytical skills that I continue to employ today. I pay great attention to details, so whether you are buying, selling, investing or relocating, I will work hard for you to ensure the entire process runs seamlessly. With a passion for interior design and art, I will create outstanding marketing materials and guide you through the staging process to optimize your options if you are selling your home. I am dedicated in educating my clients about the market, neighborhoods, the pros and cons of properties, and the entire buying and selling process.
Travelling the world has been a big part of my life, so a favorite aspect of my job is the opportunity to meet people from all walk of life. It is my intention to make your experience the best it can be, with the hope that you will walk away from the closing table with a smile.
When not working, I enjoy getting an early start to the day at the gym, exploring flea markets, photography, cooking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.